Saturday, January 17, 2009
I'm a Tri Diva!
On Monday, I will begin training for my first triathlon, the CB&I Tri in The Woodlands! It is a 500 meter open swim, 15 mile bike, and a 5K run. A group of teachers from my school started the "Tri Divas" group - we work together to keep each other motivated in training. Technically, my first time to train was last year, but a month and a half short of the triathlon, I sprained my foot and was unable to compete. So barring me walking into walls in the middle of the night on my way to the bathroom :) I will be a triathlete this year!!! Hey mom, want to train with me? We do have a 5K under our belts already! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Go for it! I'll be cheering you on (from the sidelines!)
Mom
Post a Comment