Monday, February 10, 2014

3 Month Picture Extravaganza!

So for some reason I have forgotten to post pictures of Sonora for the past three months, so here's a big bunch of them!! I will start with Sonora's 3rd birthday, then The Holidays, then Preschool, then any other random pics I have. So grandparents: there you go!  :)

Birthday: Sonora had a Wiggles themed birthday party so I made a cake for her (I had been recently watching a lot of Cake Boss on Netflix and was inspired. Not quite Cake Boss quality but I was proud of it and it tasted good too! :) And oh yes - Jeff IS in fact asleep.





Best birthday activity for 3 year olds ever - thank you internet!



Celebrating on Sonora's real birthday with the smushed top of her cake :)





The Holidays: 

Thanksgiving with Grammie and Grandpa


Christmas Eve with Antaliemma








Table set for Christmas Eve dinner (2nd time ever we used our wedding china - we will have been married for 8 years this year. . . :)



Preschool Pics:




















Other random pics:

Sonora's new play kitchen setup (Dec. 2013)

New playroom setup

Playing with her new kitchen




No comments: